Facts and Perspectives - Here For You Write From the Start!
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Couples and Conflict
Sunday Funday?
Influences
Something To Believe In
Back, and better than ever!!!

Categories

Back and Better
Day-to-Day
Going Live
powered by

Facts and Perspective

Influences

Happy Saturday Everyone!  I hope you are enjoying a lazy morning like me before chaos ensues.  It's that calm before the storm when you start running here and there to accomplish all the things we don't have time to do the rest of the week!  And then there are some who work on Saturday just like every other day of the week, to you, my hat is tipped and I admire your endurance to go forward as the rest of the world rests. But we each have our own station in life and cross to carry. We each have our own responsibilities and demands. So I raise my cup of coffee to each of us, and may each of us fulfil our roles with grace, dignity, and positive influence on the world around us.

INFLUENCES
March, 2018

How do you live after you fall in love?
How do you breath after you drown in someone's arms?
How do you move when they stop you in your tracks?
How do you become whole again once you give yourself away?
You don't.

Your life is not your own any more.
Your breath is gone.
Every step you take, you carry them with you.
You never get back that which you freely gave away.

Can you be happy if they are not with you any more?
Can you come back to the surface and breath new air?
Can you move forward in life when they are no longer by your side?
Can you ever be whole again?

In our life, we give pieces of ourselves away. Everyday. We can't take those pieces back. It's how we make the world better, or worse; but they are irretrievable once we leave them behind.

Everyday we receive pieces of others into our own life. Some good, others bad. They make us who we are. They mold, shape, and frame our life. They transform the pieces of ourselves we give away in the future to others. This is everyone's impact and legacy they leave behind.

Sometimes, we exchange good parts of ourselves for the bad in others. Sometimes vice versa. And sometimes it's an even trade, good for good, bad for bad.

We must guard against taking in the bad of others. We cannot transform it into something good. We will give bad away to another. This is toxic. If we take in too much bad, then we ourselves become toxic.

~LMP
2018

16 Comments to Influences:

Comments RSS
Nicholas Donnelly on Thursday, May 3, 2018 2:37 AM
I am happy to be on this website, you have posted valuable content which i like reading.I must say this is the best website to gain knowledge. Order online Cereal boxes

ukessaysreviews.com on Saturday, July 14, 2018 3:20 AM
I hope you also enjoy your Saturday morning. I read your article and I think it is the best thing in the morning. I'm very happy about that and the cup of coffee. Keep smiling!

steam codes free on Friday, July 27, 2018 12:06 AM
Hey friends if you want more and more free steam wallet gift cards then must try my link.

Prescott Tyson on Wednesday, August 8, 2018 2:08 AM
thanks

best dissertation writing services uk on Saturday, August 25, 2018 6:18 AM
I always enjoy that. I love such lazy days so much! It's my guilty pleasure.

cv writing service on Monday, October 8, 2018 7:13 PM
It's a huge influence on me. Your posts always deliver. Keep it up!

asd on Monday, November 18, 2019 4:15 AM
I was rattling pleased to find this site on bing, just what I was looking for : D also bookmarked . Risici ved Better Globe

asd on Monday, November 18, 2019 4:15 AM
Many individuals were enthusiastic sportsmen or enjoyed music and dancing. You may recall that you were most joyful on the performing track. Nonetheless, with increasing obligations you might have found no time to have pleasure in any of an interests. Do you suffer from depression and would like to get free from its abysmal depths without lifelong antidepresants? You could attempt and help yourself to overcome depression by natural means. how much does tree removal cost

asd on Thursday, January 2, 2020 5:52 AM
Folks have no clue that this is out there. Your thinking is crucial in assisting me with my exploration. I’m hoping for one more write-up down these topics soon. V2K shield

Useless Websites on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 6:34 AM
Influences Useless Websites

23isback on Friday, March 20, 2020 1:53 AM
23isback https://23is-back.com/ 23isback

David Smith on Wednesday, March 25, 2020 9:17 AM
Your post is really very good and I appreciate it. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes. You write very well which is amazing. I really impressed by your post.paperless boogie board

small tattoos on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 2:18 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

Chris on Thursday, April 23, 2020 6:46 AM
I think this is definitely an amazing blog here. So much good will be coming from this blog. The ideas and the work behind this will pay off so much. I am very happy to see your blog. You did a great job and thanks for sharing. https://resourceinn.com/

Sex Positions on Sunday, April 26, 2020 4:20 AM